Learn from the Experts with Industry Specific Marketing Training
A Certificate IV in Marketing provides individuals a broad knowledge and understanding which enhances well-developed marketing skills in a wide variety of marketing contexts. With marketing and online marketing demand increasing, set yourself up with this qualification and enhance your skills in this fun and growing industry.
You will learn a range of marketing skills necessary for business and expand on your experience to be able to implement key marketing activities within an organisation, while reporting to a more senior marketing practitioner or manager. This qualification is ideal for those seeking a career in the industry, or currently working and have a desire to improve their career prospects.
We offer a much larger choice of elective units because we specialise only in this area of business, so you can study the topics that are most relevant to you and most sought after in the industry.
- Marketing Assistant
- Marking Coordinator
- Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Assistant
- Media Assistant
- Market Research Assistant
- Social Media and Website Administrator
- Customer Service Officer
As The Marketing Division is solely focused on industry specific training within the marketing and sales areas of business we offer a wider choice of elective units to enable you to choose the best topics to suit your career goals.
You have the option to focus your studies on customer service, e-marketing, research, product promotion, sales or international marketing; or alternatively you can select a range of general topics to give you insight across the industry. We can discuss your individual needs and interests to help you decide. Location is no barrier when you study online, so if you live in Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong, Bendigo or any other small city throughout Australia distance education provides an alternative to attending a physical institution.
You will learn these core units:
- Make a presentation
- Profile the market
- Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
- Conduct market research
You can choose from these elective units:
- Conduct e-marketing communications
- Market goods and services internationally
- Promote products and services
- Undertake marketing activities
- Develop product knowledge
- Present, secure and support sales solutions
- Build client relationships and business networks
- Identify and plan sales prospects
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Develop a sales plan
- Write persuasive copy
This course is delivered through distance learning online over a 6 to 12 month timeframe to suit your lifestyle and career needs. You have full trainer support and a variety of resources available to complete your qualification. The Marketing Division proudly delivers this course on behalf of Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Traxion Training: Provider Number: 32254.
If you are considering this qualification, although no pre-requisites are mandatory, it may be beneficial to have introductory work experience, or other preparatory levels of qualifications.
Possible educational pathways from the qualification are:
- Diploma of Marketing BSB51207
- Certificate IV In Marketing And Communication BSB42415
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication BSB52415
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication BSB61315
- Diploma qualifications such as Diploma of Business