Plan for success in your Franchise
The success of your franchise is dependent upon planning it that way. Developing a business sales development plan is a crucial part of any business strategy and even if yo are part of a franchise the buck still stops with you to develop business in your own area. With that comes strategic planning, which may be a new concept to some franchises, so we can work with you to develop a business plan to help you along the way.
Ask yourself what motivated you to invest into your franchise, then set your goals and make a plan!
If you require training for Franchisees to improve sales skills, we can work on sales and planning together:
Overview of Expertise – Sales Planning for franchisees
- Maximising sales conversion: We examine the ratio of enquiries and quote conversion into revenue value, to ensure that you are optimising your sales processes
- Setting and reaching sales targets:Learn the smart way to set goals to help achieve individual, team and business objectives
- Increasing your sales margins:Applying key principles, make sure that your pricing is strategically set and communicated
- Developing sales strategies:Find out how to create strategic sales campaigns by thinking outside the square without costing resources
- Building customer relationships: Customer/client relationships are the difference between building loyal, frequent and happy customers – remember it costs more to gain than maintain
- Expanding your sales productivity: How to get the most out of yourself, your team, your time and your money
- Time management: What’s urgent? What’s important? We’ll help you decide and plan
- Goal setting: Managing your business and personal goals to achieve a healthy balance
- Establishing good business relationships: Build and maintain professional relationships that will keep business in the pipeline
- B2B and B2C sales strategies:Do you sell directly to the consumer? Other businesses? Or both? Different buying behaviours react differently to the sales process, so make that sure you are managing all groups well
- Presentation skills: These sales skills are crucial, from one on one sales situations through to presenting in front of an audience. We will teach you the most effective ways …. to help you through the nerves!
- Appointment setting: Just making an appointment can be half the battle!
Professional training delivery
Our sales training is developed by Sandra O’Neill, Director of The Marketing Division, who has been in Marketing and Sales for over 25 years. Sandra is a Certified Practising Marketer as benchmarked through the Australian Marketing Institute and is a qualified Certified Trainer and Assessor, which means that the delivery is professional and relevant. The training is hands on and interactive and it involves all participants so everyone gets the most out of it. You can rest assured that your business training and learning experience is qualified, skilled and confidential.
Ethos is on teaching the ‘why’ so participants can understand the relevance of the ‘how’.
Based in Queensland, we also have training facilities available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Cairns, Adelaide and Perth. Alternatively we can work with you on-site at your location in Australia or New Zealand.
Training or workshop style short sessions are also available at conferences, seminars or sales meetings.
Training is delivered at your premises or our modern training venues across Australia.
What’s included during training:
- Full Presentation Training Notes for each participant
- Certificate of Attendance for each participant
- Relevant Workbooks ‘How To’ Guides
Make sure you are getting the profits you need from your franchise model.
To discuss in person how we can help your franchise please call us on 1800 286 068 or contact us[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]