Professional training delivery
Our Gold Coast & Brisbane sales training is packaged and presented by Sandra O’Neill, Director of The Marketing Division, who has been in Marketing and Sales for over 20 years. Sandra is a Certified Practising Marketer as benchmarked through the Australian Marketing Institute and is a qualified Certified Trainer and Assessor, which means that the delivery is professional and relevant.
The training is hands on and interactive so everyone gets the most out of it. You can rest assured that your business training and learning experience is qualified, skilled and confidential.
Key areas of Expertise
- Maximising sales conversion: We examine the ratio of enquiries and turning quotes into sales to ensure that you are optimising your sales processes
- Setting and reaching sales targets: Learn the smart way to set sales goals to help achieve individual, sales team and business objectives
- Increasing your sales margins: Applying the principles of the marketing mix, make sure that your pricing is strategically set
- Developing sales strategies: Find out how to create strategic sales campaigns by thinking outside the box without costing you a fortune
- Building new relationships: Customer/client relationships are the difference between building loyal, frequent and happy customers and having them leave you for someone else – remember it costs more to gain than maintain
- Expanding your sales productivity: How to get the most out of yourself, your team, your time and your money
- Time Management: What’s urgent? What’s important? We’ll help you decide.
- Goal Setting: Manage your business and personal goals to achieve a healthy balance
- Knowing your Unique Sales Proposition: Why should customers choose you above your competitors?
- The Psychology of Sales: There is a lot more to sales than meets the eye! Big companies get it ….. so let us let you in on it
- Understanding the Sales Process: If you understand more about this process for your variety of customers, you will have a better chance of them buying from you
- Why marketing research is important: Knowing the facts is far more important than thinking you do
- Effective Sales Techniques: Find out how to get the edge over your competitors
- Questioning Techniques: Learn what types of questions are useful and what are time wasters
- Reading Body Language: In face to face sales situation (including retail) it is useful to know when you are on a winner or when you are not meeting your customer’s expectations
- Closing the sale: There are ways to close a sale successfully and feel comfortable about it, find out what will work best for you and your sales team
- Establishing good business relationships: Build and maintain relationships that will keep business in the pipeline
- B2B and B2C sales strategies: Do you sell directly to the consumer? Other businesses? Or both? Different buyers react differently to the sales process, so make that sure you are managing all groups as they should be
- Up selling and Cross selling: Learning the art of this is not only servicing your customers better, but making a big difference to your bottom line. Is your business capitalising?
- Elevator pitches: Learn how to clearly and concisely explain to other people what you do and about your business at networking and sales events …… and keep them interested
- Presentation Skills: These sales skills are crucial, from one on one sales situations through to presenting in front of an audience. We will show you the most effective ways …. and help you through the nerves!
- Key Performance Indicators: We will work with you and your team to set effective KPI’s to help you manage your Sales Team’s performance
- Appointment Setting: Just making an appointment can be half the battle! Let’s also discover “What’s in it for them?” and fill up your diary
The Marketing Division’s five phase of Sales Training:
- Sales Review and Needs Analysis
- Develop Customised Training
- Deliver Customised Training (On-site or at our Gold Coast facilities)
- Recommendations Report upon training completion
- Post Training Support
Training Locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Adelaide
Training is delivered at your premises or our modern training venues across Australia.
Training on the Gold Coast is delivered at our modern training facility in Corporate Court, Bundall where you can enjoy the spectacular views.
What’s included during training:
- Full Presentation Training Notes for each participant
- Relevant Workbooks ‘How To’ Guides
Some of our clients include: