Contact / Call Centre Training
Communicating with customers in an inbound or outbound contact centre environment comes with challenges in dealing with customers and also managing staff retention.
Learn successful methods specific to telephone and follow up forms communication to add value to the customers experience whilst meeting your organisational objectives. In today’s competitive market it is even more important to have effective interaction between your organisation and customers. Upon further scope of your industry and individual team requirements training can be tailored for your teams professional development requirements.
Key Learning outcomes (these are recommended topics and may be customised as required)
- Techniques for successful verbal communication
- Psychology the sales process
- Dealing with your target audience (B2B/B2C)
- Customer needs analysis and questioning methods
- Listening to your customers and their buying signals
- Importance of brand and market positioning
- Persuasive language methods
- Overcoming objections
- Closing sales – when and how
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Customer support
- After sales support
Other training course topics include:
- Account Management & BDM
- Sales management
- Retail sales
- Customer service & sales
- Small business & new business
- Developing a strategic sales plan
- Enhancing customer experience
- Converting marketing to revenue
- Starting a career in sales
- Develop a marketing plan
- Digital marketing pricinples
- Content and Communication
- Not for Profit sales and marketing strategy
- Combining sales and marketing principles
- Franchisees – Business development & sales skills
Expertise Overview – Sales Training
- Maximising sales conversion: We examine the ratio of enquiries and quote conversion into revenue value, to ensure that you are optimising your sales processes
- Setting and reaching sales targets:Learn the smart way to set goals to help achieve individual, team and business objectives
- Increasing your sales margins:Applying key principles, make sure that your pricing is strategically set and communicated
- Developing sales strategies:Find out how to create strategic sales campaigns by thinking outside the square without costing resources
- Building customer relationships: Customer/client relationships are the difference between building loyal, frequent and happy customers – remember it costs more to gain than maintain
- Expanding your sales productivity: How to get the most out of yourself, your team, your time and your money
- Time management: What’s urgent? What’s important? We’ll help you decide and plan
- Goal setting: Managing your business and personal goals to achieve a healthy balance
- Understanding your Unique Sales Proposition: Why should customers choose you above your competitors?
- The psychology of the sales process: If you understand more about this process for your range of customers, you will have a better opportunity to provide a positive customer experience
- Why market research is important: Knowing the facts is far more important than thinking you do
- Effective sales techniques: Find out how to stay ahead of your competitors in this changing business environment
- Questioning methods: Learn what types of questions are useful – this will provide a better service to your customers
- Reading body language and listening to consumer’s signals: In face to face sales situation and verbal conversations, it is useful to know when you are meeting your customer’s expectations
- Closing the sale: Learnto close a sale successfully to provide a great customer experience
- Establishing good business relationships: Build and maintain professional relationships that will keep business in the pipeline
- B2B and B2C sales strategies: Do you sell directly to the consumer? Other businesses? Or both? Different buying behaviours react differently to the sales process, so make that sure you are managing all groups well
- Up-selling and Cross-selling: Learn how to positively service your customers and make a positive difference to your bottom line
- Presentation skills: These sales skills are crucial, from one on one sales situations through to presenting in front of an audience. We will teach you the most effective ways …. to help you through the nerves!
- Key Performance Indicators: Set effective KPI’s to help you manage your Sales Team’s performance
- Appointment setting: Just making an appointment can be half the battle!
Professional training delivery
Our sales training is developed by Sandra O’Neill, Director of The Marketing Division, who has been in Marketing and Sales for over 25 years. Sandra is a Certified Practising Marketer as benchmarked through the Australian Marketing Institute and is a qualified Certified Trainer and Assessor, which means that the delivery is professional and relevant. The training is hands on and interactive and it involves all participants so everyone gets the most out of it. You can rest assured that your business training and learning experience is qualified, skilled and confidential.
Ethos is on teaching the ‘why’ so participants can understand the relevance of the ‘how’.
Located in Queensland, we also have training facilities available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth or New Zealand.
Training can be delivered at your premises or at any of these modern training venues.
Training or workshop style short sessions are also available at conferences, seminars or sales meetings.
What’s included during training:
- Full Presentation Training Notes for each participant
- Certificate of Attendance for each participant
- Relevant Workbooks ‘How To’ Guides
To discuss in person how we can help your business please call us on 1800 286 068 or contact us