Marketing vision in Not for Profit organisations
With marketing demanding valuable resources, Not for Profit organisations face their own unique challenges to maximise the precious marketing dollar often with limited budgets.
Learn how to think outside the box to implement key strategies that focus on increasing revenue and support, rather than profit while achieving your organisational mission.
Reaching out to the public and other organisations can be competitive yet rewarding, therefore Not for Profits should embrace a strategic marketing plan that promotes community spirit and core values.
Key Learning outcomes (these are recommended topics and may be customised as required)
- Foundation of traditional principles of marketing for NFP
- Review the success of your current marketing to seek improvement
- Examine how to achieve your organisational mission and vision
- Successfully promote your brand to society
- Capitilise on digital and social media marketing in your community
- Create dynamic and cost effective marketing campaigns
- Allocating limited budgets and resources to get positive ROI
Other training course topics include:
- Marketing management
- Digital, website & social media strategy
- Developing a strategic marketing plan
- Marketing in a new business start up
- Marketing strategy for small business/SME
- Combining sales and marketing principles
- Enhancing customer experience
- Converting marketing to revenue
- Starting a career in marketing
Overview of Expertise – Marketing Training
- Marketing trends and developments: In one of the fastest moving areas of business – understand what’s hot and what’s not
- Essential marketing for all businesses: If you think creative marketing campaigns are just for big businesses with big pockets then think again!
- Digital marketing: Examine your digital campaigns, website and e-commerce strategy
- Website marketing: Effective content and communication
- Social Media marketing: Where it fits into your business
- Recognising your marketing opportunities: Let us help you identify new and innovative marketing opportunities to increase sales and maximise your return on investment
- Understanding the marketing mix: We examine the principles of the marketing mix and apply them to your business model
- Reaching your target market: B2B, B2C or both; understanding your customers and what they want
- Importance of brand: Examine your brand and value proposition
- How to manage a marketing budget: Many businesses work on a reactive or limited marketing budget, so learn to make the most of your resources
- Difference between marketing and advertising: We examine the range of marketing promotions and find out where everything fits in
- How to develop a powerful database: Making the most of the information that you already have
- What marketing works best for you and your customers: Find the right balance between traditional and non-traditional forms of marketing
- Marketing in tough times: Open your mind before you open your wallet
- Marketing on a budget: Marketing on a shoestring
- Develop a strategic marketing plan: Planning is the key to success – if you don’t have a plan in place, now is the time
- The relationship between marketing and sales: We look at how sales and marketing processes have changed with digital technology and and why that effects your business in today’s business environment
- How technology has changed marketing: We look at how new digital technologies have changed marketing and and how it effects your business in today’s business environment
- Designing effective marketing materials: Promotional collateral with an edge
- Creative advertising campaigns: Getting your key messages across creatively
Professional training delivery
Our sales training is developed by Sandra O’Neill, Director of The Marketing Division, who has been in Marketing and Sales for over 25 years. Sandra is a Certified Practising Marketer as benchmarked through the Australian Marketing Institute and is a qualified Certified Trainer and Assessor, which means that the delivery is professional and relevant. The training is hands on and interactive and it involves all participants so everyone gets the most out of it. You can rest assured that your business training and learning experience is qualified, skilled and confidential.
Ethos is on teaching the ‘why’ so participants can understand the relevance of the ‘how’.
Located in Queensland, we also have training facilities available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth or New Zealand.
Training can be delivered at your premises or at any of these modern training venues.
Training or workshop style short sessions are also available at conferences, seminars or sales meetings.
What’s included during training:
- Full Presentation Training Notes for each participant
- Certificate of Attendance for each participant
- Relevant Workbooks ‘How To’ Guides
To discuss in person how we can help your not for profit organisation please call us on 1800 286 068 or contact us
Some of our clients include: