The Marketing Division provides professional Marketing Courses throughout the Gold Coast, the surrounding areas and South East Queensland. We specialise in working with our clients to create effective marketing campaigns by understanding more about the relevant marketing trends and applying it to your own unique business. We work with our clients to develop marketing training suitable to all staff roles and capabilities to target your industry, products and services. We will discuss your specific training needs to adapt the learning process and skills provided to assist with achieving your desired outcomes and work with your timeframe and budget for a successful return on investment.
With ongoing insight from the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) and other business associations we have our fingers on the pulse so we understand current sales and marketing trends which will help to enable your business to implement effective marketing strategies. We work with management and staff on all levels and can work through a consulting and implementation process with clients if required also, to work the training into your overall Marketing and Sales strategies.
The Marketing Division also offers nationally recognised qualification in Marketing, for staff and individuals to gain knowledge in the industry. See Diploma of Marketing, Certificate IV in Marketing.
Help your team gain more customers
Marketing Training is important and beneficial for all staff levels who deal with marketing and selling to your customers. Our marketing courses are customised for your businesses requirements, for your industry, range of products and services, your target market and your business objectives.
Your marketing team members may include:
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Co-Ordinator
- Brand/Product Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Communications Personal
- Public Relations Personal
- Social Media Personal
We also deliver training sessions at conferences and seminars.
Our Training Process
The Marketing Division works with businesses every day to up-skill marketing teams or individuals and develop effective marketing strategies. We work with your staff on all levels to educate them on successful marketing tactics and implementation. To enable the most successful training process we offer our clients a full training service.
The Marketing Division’s five phase of Marketing Training:
- Marketing Review and Needs Analysis
- Develop Customised Training
- Deliver Customised Training (On-site or at our Brisbane facilities)
- Recommendations Report upon training completion
- Post Training Support
Our Real Sales Expertise:
- 25 years marketing and sales experience across a range of industries
- First-hand experience to assist the training process application
- Relevant case studies and scenarios
- First-hand knowledge to apply marketing principles
- Develop campaign creation and implementation
- International experience in a variety of markets
- National Franchise development
Marketing Training Topics
Once we discuss your marketing needs we discuss appropriate training topics and your timeframes. The marketing topics are not limited so if you have specific training requests we can work with you to deliver those. These are some of the topics that we regularly present:
Essential Marketing for all Businesses
- If you think creative marketing campaigns are just for big businesses with big pockets then think again!
Understanding the Marketing Mix
- We examine the principles of the marketing mix 4P’s/7P’s and apply them to your business
Knowing your Marketing Opportunities
- Are you missing something? Let us help you identify new and innovative marketing opportunities to increase sales and maximise your return on investment
Reaching your Target Market
- Business to Business or Business or Business to Consumer….. who are your customers and what do they want?
Importance of Brand
- More than a logo, we investigate what consumers expect from you
How to manage a Marketing Budget
- Most SME’s work on a reactive or limited marketing budget, so learn to make the best of your resources
Difference between Marketing and Advertising
- We examine the range of marketing activities available to businesses and find out where advertising fits in
How to develop a powerful Database
- Making the most of the information that we already have
What Marketing works best for you and your customers
- Everyone is different, so learn how to effectively target market
Marketing in Tough Times
- Find out how to market on a shoestring but never stop marketing your business
Marketing on a Budget
- Open your mind before you open your wallet
Where does Social Media fit it e.g. Facebook
- On-line marketing strategies need to fit in with your overall marketing plan so we work together on your marketing plans
Developing and Implementing a Marketing Plan
- If you don’t have a marketing plan in place, now is the time to develop one
The relationship between Marketing and Sales
- We look at how sales and marketing processes have changed over the decades and why that effects your business in today’s business environment
Designing effective Sales & Marketing Material
- Get more mileage from all of your collateral
Creative Advertising Campaigns
- Learn how to think of ideas like a marketing guru!
Professional Marketing Course Development & Delivery
Our training is developed and delivered by Sandra O’Neill, Director of The Marketing Division, who has been in Marketing and Sales for over 20 years. Sandra is a Certified Practising Marketer as benchmarked through the Australian Marketing Institute and is a qualified Certified Trainer and Assessor, which means that the delivery is highly professional, current and relevant. Developing and delivering Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate level business courses for nationally recognised qualifications within the Vocational Educational Area (VET) Sandra’s training method is comprehensive and personal working with your marketing team.
The training is hands on and interactive and it involves all participants so everyone gets the most out of it. You can rest assured that your business training and learning experience is skilled and confidential.
Training is delivered at your premises or our modern training facility in Corporate Court, Bundall on the Gold Coast where you can enjoy the spectacular views.
What’s included during training:
- Full Presentation Training Notes for each participant
- Relevant Workbooks ‘How To’ Guides
Nationally Recognised Qualifications
The Marketing Division offers Australian Qualifications specialising in Business Sales and Marketing. If you wish to also enable your staff to gain a recognised national qualification in addition to their Professional Development, then we can tailor your training to encompass these courses:
- Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Marketing
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
What is a Certified Practising Marketer?
CPM is the qualification of a Certified Practising Marketer, as benchmarked by the Australian Marketing Institute. It shows that you are a professional marketer recognised by your peers for your extensive experience and formal qualifications. It also means that you have made a commitment to ongoing professional development to maintain your competitive advantage.
Some of our clients include:
To find out how we can assist your business marketing contact us to discuss your needs.
Industry experts providing industry expertise.
Sales & Marketing
Industry specific online distance study
Diploma of Marketing, Cert IV Marketing
Diploma of Business, Cert IV Business Sales
Diploma of Management
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Business review & analysis
Websites & Social Media