Planning success to the next level
Most businesses find coming up with creative and profitable marketing ideas challenging, so the best place to start is by developing a marketing plan that is suitable for your own business, industry, products, services, budget, time and resources.
By setting a strategic plan you will be far more likely to accomplish your goals. If you don’t already have a marketing plan in place then now is the time to start as you will be far more likely to succeed in achieving your business goals.
This is a practical interactive training workshop as we develop your individualised plan using a template that you will retain and add to as a working document in the years ahead. Plan how to combine traditional marketing methods with digital, social media and web based marketing as a holistic approach. We will work together to set out your individual objectives; come up with key strategies and tactics that you can implement immediately.
If you don’t have a plan, how do you know where you’re going?
Key Learning outcomes (these are recommended topics and may be customised as required)
- Get more bang from your marketing buck
- Increase sales productivity & ROI
- Brand and value proposition
- Combine traditional & digital strategies
- Avoiding costly mistakes
- SWOT Analysis
- Managing budget, time & man power
- Review & measure results
- Marketing plan template (provided)
Other training course topics include:
- Marketing management
- Digital, website & social media strategy
- Marketing in a new business start up
- Marketing strategy for small business/SME
- Combining sales and marketing principles
- Enhancing customer experience
- Converting marketing to revenue
- Starting a career in marketing
Overview of Expertise – Marketing Training
- Marketing trends and developments: In one of the fastest moving areas of business – understand what’s hot and what’s not
- Essential marketing for all businesses: If you think creative marketing campaigns are just for big businesses with big pockets then think again!
- Digital marketing: Examine your digital campaigns, website and e-commerce strategy
- Website marketing: Effective content and communication
- Social Media marketing: Where it fits into your business
- Recognising your marketing opportunities: Let us help you identify new and innovative marketing opportunities to increase sales and maximise your return on investment
- Understanding the marketing mix: We examine the principles of the marketing mix and apply them to your business model
- Reaching your target market: B2B, B2C or both; understanding your customers and what they want
- Importance of brand: Examine your brand and value proposition
- How to manage a marketing budget: Many businesses work on a reactive or limited marketing budget, so learn to make the most of your resources
- Difference between marketing and advertising: We examine the range of marketing promotions and find out where everything fits in
- How to develop a powerful database: Making the most of the information that you already have
- What marketing works best for you and your customers: Find the right balance between traditional and non-traditional forms of marketing
- Marketing in tough times: Open your mind before you open your wallet
- Marketing on a budget: Marketing on a shoestring
- Develop a strategic marketing plan: Planning is the key to success – if you don’t have a plan in place, now is the time
- The relationship between marketing and sales: We look at how sales and marketing processes have changed with digital technology and and why that effects your business in today’s business environment
- How technology has changed marketing: We look at how new digital technologies have changed marketing and and how it effects your business in today’s business environment
- Designing effective marketing materials: Promotional collateral with an edge
- Creative advertising campaigns: Getting your key messages across creatively
Professional training delivery
Our sales training is developed by Sandra O’Neill, Director of The Marketing Division, who has been in Marketing and Sales for over 25 years. Sandra is a Certified Practising Marketer as benchmarked through the Australian Marketing Institute and is a qualified Certified Trainer and Assessor, which means that the delivery is professional and relevant. The training is hands on and interactive and it involves all participants so everyone gets the most out of it. You can rest assured that your business training and learning experience is qualified, skilled and confidential.
Ethos is on teaching the ‘why’ so participants can understand the relevance of the ‘how’.
Located in Queensland, we also have training facilities available in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth or New Zealand.
Training can be delivered at your premises or at any of these modern training venues.
Training or workshop style short sessions are also available at conferences, seminars or sales meetings.
What’s included during training:
- Full Presentation Training Notes for each participant
- Certificate of Attendance for each participant
- Relevant Workbooks ‘How To’ Guides
To discuss in person how we can help your business please call us on 1800 286 068 or contact us
Some of our clients include: